Do you manage an organisation with multiple physical locations? Or do you service your customers locally? Then this is the event for you!
During this event, we will tell you how to get more customers to visit your physical locations or how to enlarge local customer base through digital marketing. We’re proud of a great line-up of inspiring speakers. The event is especially interesting for ecommerce managers, online marketers and content marketers. Print folders? Digital marketing is the way to go!
Subscribe for free for the event “Digital Marketing for Local Businesses” on November 13th 2018 via the event website!
Event “Digital Marketing for Local Businesses”
Where and when?
The event is being organised in the gorgeous residence of Maxlead in Oegstgeest (near Leiden).
Tuesday 13 November 2018
2342 AD Oegstgeest
Parking is free in the area around our office.
12.00 h: Reception with delicious lunch
12.30 h: Start of the programme
- Opening: Welcome by Director of New Business Arjan ter Huurne
- How to: Manage location information across international platforms
- Annelies Verhelst ( Maxlead ) – Beyond the Basics of Google My Business
- Case: tbd
- Nina van der Hoeven ( Maxlead ) – Local Organic Search Optimisation
- Jeffrey Benning (Localyse) – Store Locator optimisation with Google Maps
- Maurice Kaan ( Maxlead ) – Digital Advertising in stead of print
- Jermain Rambhadjan ( Maxlead ) – ROPO – Measure visitors on your website ánd in-store
- Ard van Leeuwen ( KEGA ) – Optimise your website for both E-commerce and Stores
17.15~ h: Rounding it out with a drink