Locating and tracking off-road equipment for optimal use
MachineMax is a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell, MachineMax produces equipment management platforms that maximize profitability and cut the carbon output of off-road fleets used in mining and construction operations worldwide. MachineMax’s equipment management platform is used to boost efficiency, profitability, and sustainability.
The results of Google Cloud and Maps Platform:
- Cuts downtime and aids scheduled maintenance by tracking utilization
- Boosts asset efficiency and productivity
- Reduces idling and fuel consumption, making customers’ operations more sustainable
- Integrates data collected from any source across all sites on a single platform
- Enhances health and safety
Download the case study and learn how MachineMax achieved those goals.
Let’s start a new project together.
Are you a Google Maps Platform or a Google Cloud user and are you curious about the possibilities? Contact us without any obligation.
Leave your email and we’ll get back to you soon.