Date: Thursday 14th of May 2020
Timing: 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (CET)
Now that social distancing has become the norm, we try to find solutions to share information, talk and meet with each other, set-up client meetings, … . And all of this from a safe distance. During this 45 minute webinar Google and Localyse will guide you through the tips and tricks for effective Google Meet calls, how to boost the awareness and adoption of Google meet within your organization. As well as some best practices.
Last but not least, we will show you the different training and certification options for admins and end users. Afterwards there is a Q&A session, where you can ask all your questions to our experts.
Not able to make it? Make sure to subscribe and receive the recording in your mailbox after the webinar.
- Welcome by Google & Localyse
- How Google is helping companies during COVID-19 + new features Google Meet
- Tips & Tricks for effective Google Meet calls
- How to boost Google Meet awareness / adoption / best practices
- Training & certification for admins / end users
- Elodie Mariette – SMB Territory Manager France & Benelux @ Google
- Mathijs Raes – Digital Workplace Specialist @ Localyse
- Christophe Vervliet – Change Manager @ Localyse