Account Manager & Direct Sales (Google) Maps & Services
Account Manager & Direct Sales (Google) Maps & Services NL
8 years ago, Localyse started as an extension for Google Maps in the Benelux. We are now the market leader in our region for the Google Maps platform and Europe’s No 6. The largest target groups are Retail, Mobility & Business services.
After doubling its turnover every year, it is now time for further growth. Google Maps’ target group is so broad that we are looking for generalists who can quickly switch, coordinate, match. As a business developer, you will automatically find your area of focus. Depending on your background, one or several verticals will be chosen in which you will be active.
How about partnering with that technology giant? Localyse is a Google Cloud Premium Partner in the Benelux region. Simply put: at Localyse, you boost businesses by integrating Google Maps and Cloud technologies.
Do you navigate customers through the commercial route to Localyse?
As a business developer, you convince existing and new customers of the power of Location-based solutions and the Google Cloud offering. You analyse and identify customer needs and present the appropriate solution. For this, you will enter into dialogue with IT directors, product managers, product owners and contract managers.
In addition, there are numerous relevant Google products & services that you can include in your offering. You act as a trusted advisor in the broadest sense. I.e. your contacts trust you blindly because of your knowledge, experience and charisma.
Your mission is to follow up your accounts meticulously and in a structured way, so that you will not miss a single opportunity. You regularly approach and mine greenfield accounts together with Google and/or with Geosquare companies (also from Belgium).
You convince them of the added value of our solutions.
You prepare and negotiate offers. Your ultimate goal is, of course, to close the deal.
What do we expect from you?
- You have an HBO/WO education in your pocket.
- You will bring strong and relevant B2B commercial experience, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- You have a large relevant network and we can see that on Linkedin.
- You take spontaneous initiative and enjoy working independently from A to Z. At the same time, you function well in a team and know how to bring the right skills from your colleagues.
- You speak Dutch fluently and have a professional use of the English language. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are a strong negotiator and networking is second nature to you.
- You are open, curious and enthusiastic. You love exploring unknown territories and do not shy away from responsibility.
- You are ambitious, persuasive and focused on results. You therefore get energy from proactively approaching and prospecting new customers. Yes, you like to score (and we think that is perfect). Achieving targets is therefore not a problem.
- Change is something that suits you because at both Localyse and Google, there is a continuous influx of new innovations and products that you can passionately share with your contacts.
Just mapping out your benefits…
- Lots of lead lists you can work on.
- A chromebook that can also be used privately.
- Lease car by arrangement.
- 13th month upon earning a permanent position
- Paid lunch
- Results-oriented rewards
- A lead position for building out Google Maps for Localyse NL.
- Entrepreneurial environment, where there is plenty of room for creative interpretation,
- A big family. Localyse is part of the GeoSquare.eu cluster, (largest GEO-ICT company in BE). Your base of operations is our office in Bodegraven.
- The necessary Google training and support so that you become an expert in your field of Google Maps/ Cloud.
- Localyse is a dynamic environment where entrepreneurship is highly valued. You will find yourself in a flexible culture, in a close-knit, small-scale and dynamic team with great colleagues where creativity prevails and new, state-of-the-art technologies are given full attention.
- We have an eye for your passions and talents and will help you give your career an extra push.
- Challenges enough, but also the necessary portion of fun. Both at work, and during teambuilding activities, an afterwork drink, a family day, a dinner party.