ODIQ helps you improve access to locations, due to a smart check and route optimization analysis for areas all over the world. ODIQ has the all latest date traffic information at its fingertips, enabling better decision-making regarding traffic situations. During roadworks, ODIQ is a helpful tool to optimize and evaluate traffic situations.
ODIQ uses Google Maps. With 2 billion active users per day, Google Maps contains a treasure trove of traffic information. ODIQ monitors, analyzes and visualizes the traffic situation at various different locations along a route. You indicate which days, periods and locations you want to include in the analysis. The travel times, speeds and delay times are subsequently shown in different kinds of graphs, including a spectrogram with Street View.
5 features that make ODIQ unique
- It is the only tool that uses the information from Google Maps and therefore has a rich database with both real-time and historic data at its disposal.
- Gain insight into the traffic situation on all the roads you indicate, including motorways, national or provincial roads, and local roads.
- The tool can be used all over the world, including international routes, so it is not limited to geographical borders.
- ODIQ is online and build with Google Cloud technology, so it is fully cloud-based and can be used anywhere & anytime!
- In a spectrogram of distance versus time, there is an option to take a closer look with StreetView locations
Enjoy the benefits of using ODIQ for traffic management.
- Gives detailed real-time traffic information every 50m (164ft)
- Allows cities to visualize and interpret traffic flows based on Google Maps FCD
- Reduces the need for additional sensors to be installed
- Supports decisions to improve safety, reduce pollution and cut costs
Don’t just take our word for it.
Take a look at what our customers have to say! Read our customer success cases and be inspired of the untapped potential in your organisation.