Advanced traffic management
ODIQ helps you improve access to locations, due to a smart check and route optimization analysis for areas all over the world. ODIQ has the all latest date traffic information at its fingertips, enabling better decision-making regarding traffic situations. During roadworks, ODIQ is a helpful tool to optimize and evaluate traffic situations.
First aid in rerouting
Use ODIQ for:
- Mapping alternative routes in the event of roadworks
- Monitoring high-traffic bottlenecks
- Investigating the accessibility of specific locations, such as airports, major events or a city.
- Analyzing rush-hour traffic patterns
- Identifying long-term changes in travel times
- Monitoring the effect of roadworks or traffic measures, such as the installation of a traffic light
- Analyzing the formation and progression of traffic congestion
- Identifying shortcuts
- Comparing travel times on alternative routes
- Identifying the effects of delays on routes
- Checking the impact of events on traffic
ODIQ is the perfect tool for government organizations, utility and road construction companies that want to monitor accessibility and improve it where they can, for contractors that want to show that their interventions have had a positive impact on traffic, and for traffic experts who want to analyze traffic situations in context.
ODIQ provides insights on the impact of:
- regular traffic congestion, for instance at road junctions
- traffic due to events
- traffic rerouting and roadworks
- random occasional traffic congestion, e.g. due to bad weather
As a result, all the information needed to make major traffic decisions will be available.
How does it work?
ODIQ uses Google Maps. With 2 billion active users per day, Google Maps contains a treasure trove of traffic information. ODIQ monitors, analyzes and visualizes the traffic situation at various different locations along a route. You indicate which days, periods and locations you want to include in the analysis. The travel times, speeds and delay times are subsequently shown in different kinds of graphs, including a spectrogram with Street View.
ODIQ is available in 4 languages: Dutch, English, French & Spanish.