Software Engineer Location Technology
The distance between you and your customers: 0.0 M.
Were you the first to trade in a road map for Google Maps? Then you are the perfect candidate for the position of Technical Presales Consultant at Localyse. Because here you will get to work with Google’s Location-based solutions. Localyse is a Google Cloud Premium Partner in the Benelux. Simply put: at Localyse, you boost your customers by integrating Google Maps and Cloud technologies.
As a consultant, you have only one goal in mind: the optimal site strategy for your clients. You are the central technical contact and first helpline. Do their web tools and mobile applications need to be expanded or adapted? Then you expertly put them on the right track.
Your destination: Bodegraven (Netherlands)
Based in Bodegraven (NL), you will help build innovative features in your clients’ applications. Nice to know: these clients are among the 1000 largest companies in the Benelux and are active in many sectors: Mobility (ANWB,NS), Banking (ING, BUNQ,RABOBANK), Retail (Blokker, Qpark), Government (RWS, Roermond, Utrecht), ….
- You will assist the development team with your expertise of the various #GoogleMaps APIs and Google Cloud products.
- You will analyse and identify your customers’ technical needs and design new applications and features.
- As a GEO software engineer in design and development, you think along with the customer and quickly and smartly propose the appropriate technological solution
- You give this shape in a demo or proof of concept.
- You provide technical support to the sales team and reinforce your sales colleagues in technical discussions with customers.
- You are the medior solution architect, software engineer and software analyst in 1.
Your favourite route: Straight to your goal.
Suppose we google your name. Then Google hopefully tells this about you:
- You have an IT technology degree in your pocket. For example: an HBO Applied Computer Science degree.
- Do you already have initial experience with web design and graphic design? Then that is a strong plus.
- You excel in fluent communication, a sense of initiative, a hands-on mentality and you have a nose for innovation.
- You can work flexibly, independently and in a structured way in a rapidly changing environment
- You are fluent in Dutch (Yes!) with a very good knowledge of English (Yes!)
- You are able to quickly convert new Google Maps APIs into attractive demo pages for your sales colleagues. They will then happily take your work on the road.
- You can lead a technical project involving team members from Belgium. So you are good at coordinating.
- The world is changing. So you like to learn something every day.
Just mapping out your benefits…
- Are you a savvy IT professional, but the Google Technology Stack is relatively new to you? Relax! At Localyse, you start with professional Google training and get time to learn about the latest technologies through Google University.
- Learning and making money? Yes! At Localyse, you get an attractive, market-based salary. Everyone says it, we know it. That’s why you also get lots of perks …
- You get to cover your travel time in a leased car with fuel card.
- Need to make calls on the road? You do that with your new smartphone. For your coffee (and more) you get an extra expense allowance
- You join a big family of innovators. Through Localyse, you will be part of the Geosquare.eu companies.
- You will have weekly contact with Customer engineers from Google about possible projects.
- As a consultant, you are an important link in a dynamic and enthusiastic team. So you enjoy jumping out of bed in the morning.
- You work with state-of-the-art technologies every day and develop progressive solutions together with Google in the field of Big Data, AI and Machine Learning. Now that’s something you can show off in pubs!
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. That’s why here you alternate hard work with relaxation: team-building days,
- after-work drinks, a family day, dinner…
Your final destination… A new job.